I joined the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics faculty at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as an Assistant Professor of Oncology in October 2019. Prior to that, I was a post-doc affiliate supervised by Dr. Martin Morgan, in the Bioconductor Core Team.
My research interests are in 1) the development of statistical methodology, and application to collaborative clinical and biomedical projects; 2) the development of computational tools in deciphering very large cancer genomic data, to facilitate the scalability and reproducibility of bioinformatics analysis.
My interdisciplinary training in pharmaceutics, molecular biology, and data science has enabled me a solid understanding of the statistical principles behind current best practices in the clinical trials and high-throughput genomic data analysis. I'm passionate about working with clinicians and biologists in translating their data into knowledge.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Education and Training:
- 2014-2017 - PhD - Biostatistics, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- 2011-2014 - MA - Biostatistics, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
- 2017-2019 - Post-Doctoral Research Affiliate, Bioconductor Core Team, Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY