The Pathology Network Shared Resource (PNSR) provides human specimens and laboratory services for basic and translational research to further the understanding of human cancers. Our overall mission is to facilitate access to biospecimens for research conducted at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Functionally, the PNSR is divided into:
- Biospecimens, tissue procurement and banking
- FFPE tissue
- Fresh tissue
- Frozen tissue
- TMA library
- Histology Facility
- General histology
- Laser microdissection
- TMA construction and staining
- Leukemia (blood) procurement and banking
- Image scanning and analysis
- Spectral karyotyping (SKY)
- Correlative Science Pathology Office (CSPO)
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Pathology Network Shared Resource
Gratwick Basic Science Building, 6th Floor
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Core Grant Citation
This shared resource is funded by NCI P30CA16056.
Please acknowledge PNSR efforts in any publications generated from use of PNSR biospecimens or research pathology services. Publications should cite the Core grant in the acknowledgment section as follows:
- Biospecimens or research pathology services for this study were provided by the Pathology Network Shared Resource, which is funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI P30CA16056) and is a Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Cancer Center Support Grant shared resource.
- Two copies of the publication acknowledging the Core grant should also be submitted to the shared resource at Elm & Carlton Streets, Buffalo NY 14263.