Located in the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo New York, this state-of-the-art facility provides advanced flow cytometric and morphology service at cellular and subcellular levels of resolution.
In addition to research services, the Division of Flow Cytometry provides clinical diagnostic services through our NYS CLIA certified clinical laboratory. In conjunction with traditional diagnostic disciplines such as pathology and radiology, flow cytometry is dramatically increasing diagnostic accuracy and efficacy so that people can lead healthier lives through research and its transfer to clinical practice.
The services offered by the Flow and Image Cytometry Shared Resources (FICSR) include:
- Investigator access to equipment 24/7
- Education and consultation services
- Comprehensive sample processing, data acquisition and data analysis services
- Morphological services at the cellular and subcellular levels of resolution
- Luminex cytokine, chemokine and growth factor quantification
- Core flow cytometry services for investigator and biotech sponsored clinical trials
Publications that include services from FICSR should cite the Cancer Center Support Grant and Shared Instrumentation grants in the acknowledgment section. This shared resource is funded in part by NCI Cancer Center Support Grant P30CA16056, NIH Shared Instrument Grant for the ImagestreamX-MKII S10OD018048; NIH Shared Instrument Grant for the SONY MA900 S10OD025183. For more information, see Facility Acknowledgment.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Department of Flow and Image Cytometry
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
Clinical Lab Phone: 716-845-3528
Research Lab Phone: 716-845-3470