A specialty pharmacy dedicated to your oncology care with uniquely trained oncology pharmacists.
Learn how you may be able to have your prescriptions filled with us
Step 1: Ask any member of the Roswell Park clinical team if your prescriptions, including refills, can be filled by the Roswell Park Pharmacy.
Step 2: Stop by the Roswell Park Pharmacy with your insurance card.
The pharmacy is located on the first floor of the hospital, adjacent to the Sunflower Café.
A pharmacist is available after regular hours for medication-related questions.
Pick up all of your prescriptions in person or request home or workplace delivery—free of charge.
Same-day delivery is available to patients located within a certain radius of Roswell Park. If same-day delivery is not available in your location, overnight delivery is available, via FedEx or UPS. Delivery services are free of charge.
Ask our oncology pharmacists
- How to safely and effectively incorporate your current medications, including oral and injectable chemotherapies, into your care regimen.
- Questions about any prescription coverage.
- What makes an oncology pharmacy unique? Find out at Roswell Park Cancer Talk.
An expert pharmacy you can trust
- Medication history is kept securely on file.
- Screening and prevention of adverse drug interactions and side effects.
- Access to copay assistance programs.
Over-the-counter items available
As a one-stop pharmacy, we offer select over-the-counter medications, including cough medicine, antacids, antihistamines, decongestants, laxatives and pain medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Our on-call clinical pharmacists are available after Pharmacy operating hours to answer any medication-related questions or concerns.
We make switching to the Roswell Park Pharmacy very easy.
- Step 1: Ask any member of the Roswell Park clinical team if your prescriptions, including refills, can be filled at the Roswell Park Pharmacy.
- Step 2: Stop by the Roswell Park Pharmacy with your Roswell Park Identification Card and your insurance card.
- Step 3: Pick up all of your prescriptions in person or request home or workplace delivery — free of charge. (Same-day delivery within a 40-mile radius of Roswell Park; for locations farther away, overnight delivery via FedEx or UPS.)
A pharmacist is available after regular hours for medication-related questions. Call 716-845-8999.
If you have additional questions, or would like added privacy, and you are at Roswell Park, stop by the Pharmacy and request a consultation with one of our oncology pharmacists.