Dr. Attwood earned his PhD and MA in Biostatistics from the SUNY University at Buffalo (UB). He also earned a BS degree in Applied Mathematics from the University at Rhode Island, as well as a MS degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering from UB.
Dr. Attwood joined the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Roswell Park) as a Senior Biostatistician in 2011. He was later presented with an Assistant Professor of Biostatistics in 2012 at Roswell Park. In this capacity he has designed, reviewed and analyzed clinical, pre-clinical and translational studies for a variety of disease settings and outcomes. He regularly works with the Departments of Urology and Surgical Oncology, and is a current member of the Scientific Review Committee. In addition, Dr. Attwood has been teaching undergraduate and graduate level applied statistics courses at Daemen College since 2008.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Co-Director, Biostatistics and Statistical Genomics Shared Resource
- Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
State University of New York at Buffalo
- Research Assistant Professor
Education and Training:
- PhD - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- MA - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- MS - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- BS - University of Rhode Island, Kingston RI