About Mohamed El-Naghy
Roswell Park Care Network
- Medical Oncologist
- Roswell Park Hematology Oncology Southtowns
Education and Training:
- 2000 - PhD - in Molecular Biology and Genetics, Department of Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- 1999–2002 - Internal Medicine Residency Program, Department of Internal Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- 2002-2003 - Critical Care Fellowship Program, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 2003–2005 - Medical Oncology Fellowship Program, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member of ABCDE group (American Board Certified Doctors for Egypt) for enhancing health care system in Egypt
- The American College of Physicians
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology
- The American Medical Association
Honors & Awards:
- 1997 - The Katherina Siebert Award for Excellence in Oncologic Research, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- H, Ajouz H, Shamseddine A, Mukherji D, O’Reilly EM, Haydar A, Kelsen D, Naghy M, Eloubeidi M, Geara F, Saltz L, and Abou-Alfa GK (2013): Modified GTX as second-line chemotherapy in advanced pancreatic cancer. Gastrointest Cancer Res 6(4): 115-117, PMID: 24147159.
- Hajj C, Goodman K, Kelsen D, Shia J, Shamseddine A, Naghy M, Sidani M, Eloubeidi M, Merhi F, Geara F, Ang C, Saltz L, and Abou-Alfa GK (2013): A 40-year-old woman with locally advanced rectal cancer and a solitary liver metastasis. Gastrointest Cancer Res 6(3): 87-89, PMID: 23936549.
- Won E, Yu KH, Shamseddine A, Saltz L, Mukherjee D, Haydar A, El-Olayan A, Temraz S, Naghy M, Makanjoula D, O’Reilly EM, and Abou-Alfa GK (2013): Management of a patient diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and myelodysplastic syndrome. Gastrointest Cancer Res 6(2): 56-60, PMID: 23745160.
- Ang CS, Do RK, Shamseddine A, O’Reilly EM, Haydar A, Al-Olayan A, Faraj W, Boulos F, Naghy M, Makanjoula D, Farran H, Sibai H, Wehbe D, Kelsen DP, and Abou-Alfa GK (2013): Ayoung woman with liver cancer. Gastrointest Cancer Res 6(1): 17-21, PMID: 23505574.
- Alameddine R, Wehbe D, Weiser M, Segal N, Goodman K, Shamseddine A, Ang C, Haydar A, Sidani M, Feara F, Naghy M, O,Reilly EM, and Abou-Alfa GK (2012): Management of a locally advanced rectal cancer in a patient who declined surgery. Gastrointest Cancer Res 5(6): 205-209, PMID: 23293703.