About Maya Mathew
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Radiation Oncology
Roswell Park Care Network
- Medical Director
- Dorothy G. Griffin Radiation Oncology Center, Oneida, NY
Education and Training:
- 2006-2009 - MD - Radiation Oncology, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- 2003 - MBBS - Government Medical College, Kottayam, MG University, Kerala, India
- 2013-2017 - Radiation Oncology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- 2012-2013 - Surgery Preliminary Year, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- American Board of Radiology
- 2017-2020 - Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Gulfport, MS
1. Antiangiogenic therapy in the management of brain tumors: a clinical overview. Kunnakkat S, Mathew M, Narayana A. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2012 Sep; 70(3):353-63.
2. Reducing excess radiation from portal imaging of pediatric brain tumors. Tam M, Mathew M, Hitchen CJ, Narayana A. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2013 Sep 6; 14(5):205-11.
3. Involved field radiation therapy after surgical resection of solitary brain metastases--mature results. Connolly EP, Mathew M, Tam M, King JV, Kunnakkat SD, Parker EC, Golfinos JG, Gruber ML, Narayana A. Neuro Oncol. 2013 May; 15(5):589-94.
4. Ipilimumab in melanoma with limited brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiosurgery. Mathew M, Tam M, Ott PA, Pavlick AC, Rush SC, Donahue BR, Golfinos JG, Parker EC, Huang PP, Narayana A. Melanoma Res. 2013 Jun;23(3):191-5.
5. Vemurafenib and radiation therapy in melanoma Brian metastasis. Narayana A, Mathew M, Tam M, Kannan R, Madden KM, Golfinos JG, Parker EC, Ott PA, Pavlick AC. J Neurooncol. 2013 Jul; 113(3):411-6
6. Co-author of Chapter title “The Cellular Microenvironment of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma" in the book "Squamous Cell Carcinoma" by InTech publisher.