We at Roswell Park want to make sure that your payment process goes as smoothly as possible, so you can focus on what is most important—your health.
Roswell Park currently has negotiated agreements with over a dozen payors and networks to cover robotic surgery. We also accept traditional Medicare and NYS Medicaid. We will work with you and your insurance company to find the best payment solution for your care.
Before you inquire about robotic surgery we will ask that you receive an evaluation, at Roswell Park to see if you are eligible for robotic surgery. Feel free to schedule an appointment by calling 1-800-ROSWELL
Once you are approved for treatment from a Roswell Park doctor, we will work with you for insurance preauthorization.
- Schedule a consultation with an attending physician at Roswell Park.
- Robotic surgery recommendation from attending physician at Roswell Park.
- Roswell’s Patient Access team will work on your behalf to obtain insurance approval for your surgery.
- If you have an out of network HMO, your primary care physician will need to obtain approval.
- After the HMO has given approval we will assist the primary care physician with the necessary paperwork.
If you are unsure if your insurance will cover the procedure before you receive an evaluation contact Rachel Sowa at 716.845.4912.
If you are without any sort of coverage, we also offer financial counseling. The Financial Counseling Department can be reached at 716.845.4782.