Skip to main content
Why Roswell Park for Breast Cancer?
- Roswell Park’s Breast Oncology Center is nationally-accredited with NAPBC certification by the American College of Surgeons.
- Our physicians are national leaders in breast oncology and hold leadership roles in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) American Joint Commission on Cancer (AJCC), American Society of Clinical Oncology and national and international clinical research organizations.
- Breast cancer survival rates higher than national outcomes as reported by the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program.
- High-risk program to provide risk assessment, genetic counseling and testing, specialized imaging, surveillance and preventive options to women who face high risk for breast cancer.
- Newest approaches for metastatic breast cancer treatment.
- Surgeons with high-volume experience in breast conserving procedures.
- Latest radiotherapy techniques such as accelerated partial breast irradiation and prone positioning to reduce cardiac radiation dose.
- Pathology analysis performed by pathologists who focus exclusively on breast cancer.
- Advanced genomic testing with OmniSeq Comprehensive to guide precision medical treatment based on your tumor’s genetic profile.
- Earliest access to new treatment advances through our robust clinical trials program.
- Holistic support services that include lymphedema care, physical and occupational therapy, nutrition guidance, and counseling from a medical psychologist specifically for breast patients.
- On-site plastic and reconstructive surgery team for consultation and treatment planning for immediate or delayed breast reconstruction.