Our unique approach allows us to conduct early entry Phase I and Phase II cancer immunotherapy clinical trials and bring innovative therapies from the lab to you, without barriers or limitations.
By conducting on site research in our own laboratories we are providing cancer treatments only offered in the nation’s top cancer centers. Our research is on the leading-edge of cancer research in the nation and focuses on:
- Adoptive cell therapy (using T-cells and genetically engineered cells to boost immune system response)
- Cancer stem cells
- Cancer vaccines (using the patient’s cancer cells to create antigens for a vaccine)
- Genetic signatures (research of genetic signatures in cancer cells to create novel treatments)
- Immunomodulation (treatment to enhance or suppress an immune system response)
- Microenvironment (research of non-cancerous cells in a cancerous tumor)
- Oncolytic virotherapy (reprograming viruses to treat cancer)
- T-Cell Receptor (TCR) discovery (research to discover T-cells that attack specific cancer cells)
With this approach to cancer research, (translational research), we are able to develop new therapies that will change treatment options for cancer patients and move them from the laboratory into the patient care setting quicker.