Gifts have a tremendous impact on cancer research and patient care.
Support is used to fund cutting-edge research and compassionate patient-care programs. Donors help speed the pace of research by acting as seed funding for new projects that may not otherwise receive funding.
Support allows us to:
- Perform phase II testing of a first-of-its-kind cancer vaccine, SurVaxM, which was developed at Roswell Park
- Provide critical funding for the Center for Personalized Medicine, which creates and performs cutting-edge genetic testing to improve cancer treatment
- Advance a prestigious research initiative to find new therapies for ovarian cancer, a disease that is typically very hard to treat
- Provide essential quality-of-life programs for Roswell Park patients and their families
- Start new research projects that were identified as having the most potential to make a difference in the future of cancer care
To learn about our funding process, visit the financials and stewardship page.