Staffed by writers, photojournalists and editors with experience across all media platforms, Roswell Park’s in-house communications team works to respond to media inquiries quickly and effectively.
Let us know what you need, and we’ll mobilize to help you put together informed, balanced, well-contextualized coverage, even on tight deadlines.
Roswell Park's media/public relations capabilities include:
- Interviews with/provided commentary from experts on a wide range of topics, including health care, oncology, medical research and health policy
- Onsite award-winning videography and photography services in spacious studio setting with editing suites to support media needs. A variety of backdrops and settings are available for shoots on quick turnaround.
- Extensive library of still images, video footage and HD B-roll related to Roswell Park clinical care, research and education activities
- Medical and scientific imagery related to Roswell Park research
- Onsite media interviews and live point-to-point global transmission via the LTN Global network