Dr. Conroy is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Top Doctors 2023
About Elizabeth Conroy
Roswell Park Care Network
- Roswell Park Dermatology
Education and Training:
- 1988– 1992 - MD - State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine Buffalo, NY
- 1986–1987 - State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- 1982–1986 - BA - Biology, Canisius College, Buffalo, NY
- 1993-1996 - Dermatology Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Cleveland, OH
- American Board of Dermatology
- 2015-present - Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- 1996-present - Medical Society of the State of New York
- 1996-present - Buffalo-Rochester Dermatology Society
- 1996-present - Women’s Dermatology Society
- 1993-present - American Academy of Dermatology
- 1992-present - American Medical Association
Honors & Awards:
- 2002, 2016-2020 - WNY Top Doctors, Dermatology, Buffalo Spree Magazine
Conroy, E., Gay, JD. and Kahn, T. Stump the Experts. J Derm Surg 1997; 23: 311-312.
Conroy, E, Liranzo, M., McMahon, J., Steck, W., and Tuthill, R. Quinidine Induced Pigmentation. Cutis 1996; 57:(6) 425-427.
Allen, HJ, Karakousis C., Piver, MS, Gamarra, M., Nava, H., Forsyth, B., Matecki, E., et al. Galactoside Binding Lectin in Human Tissues. Tumor Biology 1987; 8: 218-229.