Prior to joining Roswell Park, Dr. Segal completed a fellowship in Infectious Diseases at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, NIH, Bethesda, MD. He joined the staff of Roswell Park in 1999, as Consultant, Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine, and was appointed Chief of the Division in 2000.
He is currently a Professor of Medicine in the Department of Medicine at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and Professor of Oncology and Member, Dept. of Immunology at Roswell Park. Dr. Segal has authored or co-authored more than 100 peer-reviewed publications as well as numerous book chapters.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Chair, Department of Internal Medicine
- Chief, Infectious Diseases
- Professor of Oncology
- Member, Department of Immunology
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo
- Professor of Medicine
Education and Training:
- MD - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY
- New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine