Dr. Hasan is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Top Doctors 2021
Specializing In:Interventional Radiology Liver Directed Therapy Radioembolization Chemoembolization Ablative Therapy
About Omar Hasan
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo
- Assistant Professor
Education and Training:
- 2012 - MD - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- 2014-2017 - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Diagnostic Radiology, New Brunswick, NJ
- 2013-2014 - University of Rochester, Diagnostic Radiology, Rochester, NY
- 2012-2013 - Yale New Haven Hospital, Transitional Year, New Haven, CT
- 2017-18 - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Interventional Radiology, New Brunswick, NJ
- American Board of Radiology
- Member, Society of Interventional Radiology
Honors & Awards:
- 2017 - RSNA Roentgen Resident Research Award
Featured on Cancer Talk
- Gui B, Weiner AA, Nosher J, Lu SE, Foltz GM, Hasan O, Kim SK, Gendel V, Mani NB, Carpizo DR, Saad NE, Kennedy TJ, Zuckerman DA, Olsen JR, Parikh PJ, Jabbour SK. Assessment of the Albumin-Bilirubin (ALBI) Grade as a Prognostic Indicator for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients Treated With Radioembolization. Am J Clin Oncol. 2018 Sep;41(9):861-866. doi: 10.1097/COC.0000000000000384. PMID: 28418940; PMCID: PMC5645222.
- NeMoyer RE, Shah MM, Hasan O, Nosher JL, Carpizo DR. A novel combined interventional radiologic and hepatobiliary surgical approach to a complex traumatic hilar biliary stricture. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2018;44:185-190. doi: 10.1016/j.ijscr.2018.02.043. Epub 2018 Mar 3. PMID: 29525612; PMCID: PMC5928284.