What is the Gratwick Society?
In 1900, the Gratwick family provided Dr. Roswell Park with $25,000 to help establish what is known today as Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. Today, the Gratwick name identifies a group of distinguished donors who make leadership gifts to Roswell Park in the same generous spirit as the Gratwick family.
The Gratwick Society donors contribute $1,000 or more annually.
Those that make annual gifts of $1,000 - $4,999 will receive the following benefits:
- Tours of Roswell Park – visit labs, meet researchers and see the latest in treatment technology
- Annual Reception – socialize and network with Roswell Park leaders
- Recognition – You’ll be highlighted in our annual recognition book and, depending on your giving level, have the chance to be recognized and featured as a remarkable Roswell Park supporter in publications and/or on our digital wall in the hospital lobby.
- Donor Newsletter – receive updates on the impact of your support
Those that make an annual gift of $5,000+ will also receive the following benefits:
- Hospitality program – When using clinical services at Roswell Park, we will greet you, help you with parking, etc.
The Gratwick Society is co-chaired by Donna M. and Ambassador Anthony H. Gioia and Theresa and Dennis J. Szefel.
If you have any questions or would like to make your donation by phone, please call Gretchen LaRock at 716-845-4391.