Corporate partnership shows that your business has joined the fight against cancer and supports Roswell Park. From cause marketing promotions to event sponsorship to workplace giving and matching gifts, there are so many ways that your organization can make a difference.
A few examples of cause marketing promotions for Roswell Park are:
- Sell a pin-up at your registers
- Donate a percentage of your product sales or services
- Give customers the option to round-up their total purchase and incremental dollars spent are donated
- Provide a matching gift incentive to customers who complete an action, such as sending a text message, participating in a Facebook promotion, or turning in part of a product/package. A percentage of sales or a specific dollar amount is then donated.
- Give customers a chance to win great prizes through the sale of a special card with proceeds donated
Companies can become involved with a wide array of events for Roswell Park, at many levels. Each event has different sponsorship packages. Events include The Ride For Roswell, the Empire State Ride, All Star Night, Summer Splash and Carly’s Crossing.
Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
Consider encouraging your employees or colleagues to make a donation or offer payroll deductions. Why not match your staff's charitable contributions or create a corporate matching challenge to encourage staff participation! It’s an excellent way to build camaraderie among co-workers and offers an opportunity to get their families involved, too.
Your partnership allows us to fund critical research and develop new programs for patients and their families here at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. We are eager to work with you to customize a program to meet your own business objectives. If your organization is interested in learning more about creating the right opportunity for you, please contact us.