Repair work is underway again in the Roswell Park parking ramp and will continue through September. Here's what you need to know:
- A few parking spots will be closed off in areas where crews are working. However, we are working with contractors to ensure that enough spots remain open for patients and employees.
- Traffic patterns may change from day to day, so please pay attention and be careful when walking or driving through the garage. Cones and fencing will mark areas that are off-limits.
- Patients who are immunocompromised are advised to wear masks in the parking garage or to take advantage of our valet service or the drop-off entrance in the Radiation Medicine parking lot accessible from N. Oak Street.
- As usual, valet parking is available for $5 (which includes the fee for the parking garage). If you choose this service, you may drop your car off at the traffic circle in front of the hospital. If you need assistance getting from your vehicle into the hospital at either of these locations, please call Patient Transport at 716-845-5718.
- Visit this page for updates about the parking ramp project and other construction on campus.