Cancer Taught Me...
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - 5:53pm
A cancer diagnosis can make you view life differently. Check out what our Facebook followers say cancer taught them.
- Cancer has taught me that there’s hope! It taught me how to be strong, stay determined and to never underestimate myself. It’s taught me that life isn’t guaranteed tomorrow so you gotta live your life to the fullest. BE STRONG!! — Kelcie
- Cancer has taught me to be stronger than I ever thought I could be — to cherish all the little moments. Tomorrow is never a given. I appreciate the people in my life more. Being stage 4 has brought to life some of my worst fears, but I’m working hard to not let them become reality. — Jennifer
- Cancer has taught me that although life may not go the way you have planned, there is a greater plan in store for you! — Brianne
- Cancer has taught me that there are great doctors and nurses there to support you. — Jacqueline
- Cancer has taught me that there is hope, there are treatment options, and most importantly, I am never alone in my fight. I’ve learned that I’m stronger than I think, there are incredible survivorship stories, and how hard everyone is working for a cure. Cancer has taught me that there are no limits; it’s time to live!!! — Mary
- Cancer taught me to take advantage of all that I have — to not waste the chances I’ve been given — and to be very thankful for all the people who have been there even when I didn’t realize I needed them. It has also given me white/gray curly, wavy hair, which I’ve never had in my life. — Judy
- Cancer taught me to stay strong, be determined, and never underestimate yourself, and that tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so you must make each day count! — Theresa
Never miss another Cancer Talk blog!
Sign up to receive our monthly Cancer Talk e-newsletter.