Dr. Belal is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Top Doctors 2023
Specializing In:Kyphoplasty and Radiofrequency Ablation of spine tumors Nerve blocks and Steroid joint injections Cerebral angiograms and Myelograms Interpretation of Neurological MR and CT scans Functional MRI
Research Interests:Application of modern imaging techniques in brain tumors
About Ahmed Belal
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Director of Neuroradiology and MRI
- Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Clinical Associate Professor of Radiology
Education and Training:
- MD - Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Neuroradiology Fellowship - Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Neurointerventional Radiology - Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Featured on Cancer Talk
- Duffner PK, Barczykowski A, Kay DM, Jalal K, Yan L, Abdelhalim A, Gill S, Gill AL, Carter R. Later onset phenotypes of Krabbe disease: results of the world-wide registry. Pediatr Neurol. 2012 May;46(5):298-306. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2012.02.023. PMID: 22520351.
- Abdelhalim AN, Alberico RA. Pediatric neuroimaging. Neurol Clin. 2009 Feb;27(1):285-301, x. doi: 10.1016/j.ncl.2008.09.005. PMID: 19055984.
- Battiwalla M, Paplham P, Almyroudis NG, McCarthy A, Abdelhalim A, Elefante A, Smith P, Becker J, McCarthy PL, Segal BH. Leflunomide failure to control recurrent cytomegalovirus infection in the setting of renal failure after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Transpl Infect Dis. 2007 Mar;9(1):28-32. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2006.00170.x. PMID: 17313468.
- Chadha MK, Iyer R, Nava ME, Abdelhalim A, Gibbs JF. Leptomeningeal metastases from signet ring adenocarcinoma of the cecum. J Clin Oncol. 2007 Nov 1;25(31):5028-9. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2007.13.3470. PMID: 17971605.