Patient Satisfaction is very important to us. Patient feedback is essential to the success of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. We place a high value on all comments regarding our patients' care and treatment and sincerely appreciate the surveys we receive back regarding a patient's hospital stay. This enables us to continually strengthen our patient's experience with us. Roswell Park utilizes Press Ganey, a national leader in patient satisfaction research, which allows us to compare our patient satisfaction results with those of 1,050 other hospitals.
- Roswell Park patients' Overall Rating of Care placed Roswell in the 97th percentile nationwide.
- Roswell Park patients' Likelihood of Recommending the Hospital also placed Roswell in the 98th percentile nationwide.
The Overall Rating of Physicians' is in the 99th percentile nationwide.
- 96% = Friendliness/Courtesy of the Physician
- 99% = Skill of the Physician
- 99% = Time Physician spent with you
- 99% = Physician's concern for your questions and worries
- 98% = How well your physician kept you informed
The Overall Rating of Nursing is in the 99th percentile nationwide.
- 99% = Nurses' attitude toward your requests
- 98% = Friendliness/Courtesy of the nurses
- 99% = Promptness in responding to a call button
- 99% = Amount of attention paid to your personal needs
- 98% = How well the nurses kept you informed
Roswell Park placed in the 97th percentile among 24 Oncology Peer Group Hospitals. Roswell Park's overall score placed it in the 96th percentile nationwide, of the 1,050 Press Ganey Database hospitals.