Professor of Oncology
Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Assistant Professor of Pathology & Anatomical Sciences
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo
Areas of Expertise:
Education and Training:
MD - University of Damascus, Damascus, Syria
University of Damascus, Damascus, Syria
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Clinical pathology, American Board of Surgery
- Khoury T, Sait S, Hwang H, Chandrasekhar H, Wilding G, Tan D, Kulkarni S. Delay to Formalin Fixation Effect on Breast Biomarkers. Mod Pathol. 2009;22:1457–1467
- Qiu J, Kulkarni S, Chandrasekhar R, Rees M, Hyde K, Wilding G, Tan D, Khoury T. Delay to formalin fixation effect on estrogen and progesterone receptors in breast cancer: a study of three different clones. Am J Clin Pathol 2010;134(5):813-9.
- Khoury T, Hu Q, Liu S, Wang J. Intracystic papillary carcinoma of breast: interrelationship with in situ and invasive carcinoma and a proposal of pathogenesis: array comparative genomic hybridization study of 14 cases. Mod Pathol 2014;27:194-203.
- Khoury T, Kumar P, Li Z, Karabakhtsian R, Desouki MM, Sanati S, Chen X, Wang D, Liu S, Reig B. Lobular Neoplasia Detected in MRI-Guided Core Biopsy Carries a High Risk for Upgrade: A Study of 63 Cases from Four Different Institutions. Mod Pathol. 2016;29(1):25-33.
- Khoury T, Chen X, Wang D, Kumar P, Qin M, Liu S, Turner B. Nomogram to Predict the Likelihood of Upgrade of atypical ductal hyperplasia Diagnosed on A Core Needle Biopsy in Mammographically Detected Lesions. Hitopathol. 2015;67(1):106-20
- Soofi Y, Khoury T. Inter-Institutional Pathology Consultation: The Importance of Breast Pathology Subspecialization in a Setting of Tertiary Cancer Center. Breast J 2015;21(4):337-44.