Every patient seen in our Survivorship Center receives a comprehensive survivorship care plan — a guide for staying healthy as you begin your new life as a survivor.Learn more
Dealing with life after cancer begins with the search for helpful, timely and accurate information about all aspects of survivorship. We offer a wide range of services, workshops and cancer support programs to help you manage any emotional, physical and spiritual challenges as you move beyond treatment.
Our services include:
- Medical and preventive care, including an annual clinic visit, timely cancer screenings and surveillance scans, vaccinations and management of symptoms such as fatigue, sleep issues and difficulty with intimacy and/or fertility.
- Social support and guidance, including spiritual care, support groups and one-on-one counseling to address post-treatment adjustment, anxiety and stress.
- Nutrition services to help you develop a customized healthy eating plan, make healthier lifestyle choices and maintain a healthy weight.
- Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy and lymphedema treatment
- Pain management to help you find relief from new or ongoing symptoms.
- Smoking cessation services to help you kick the habit through classes, counseling, or nicotine replacement personalized to your needs.
- Pediatric, adolescent and young adult survivorship services designed specifically for those who had cancer as a child, teen or young adult.
- Wellness activities and services such as acupuncture, mindfulness, guided imagery, reiki and more.
An event for survivors
Roswell Park's annual Chapter 2 - A Cancer Survivor’s Workshop for Living Your Best Life, aims to help cancer survivors and current patients heal — in mind, body and spirit. Sessions on healthy eating, mindfulness, skin care, medical marijuana, fitness and many more cancer, health and wellness topics provided tangible tools and tips to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones to help them live their best lives, while adjusting to a new normal as a cancer survivor.