A specialty pharmacy dedicated to your oncology care with uniquely trained oncology pharmacists.
Learn how you may be able to have your prescriptions filled with us
Step 1: Ask any member of the Roswell Park clinical team if your prescriptions, including refills, can be filled by the Roswell Park Pharmacy.
Step 2: Stop by the Roswell Park Pharmacy with your Roswell Park Identification Card (green card) and your insurance card.
Location & Hours
First floor of main hospital, adjacent to the Sunflower Café.
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Pick up all of your prescriptions in person or request home or workplace delivery — free of charge.
Delivery in three hours or less, 150-mile radius from Buffalo, NY.
Ask Our Oncology Pharmacists
- How to safely and effectively incorporate your current medications, including oral and injectable chemotherapies, into your care regimen.
- Inquiries about any prescription coverage.
- What makes an oncology pharmacy unique? Find out at Roswell Park Cancer Talk.
An Expert Pharmacy You Can Trust
- Medication history is kept securely on file.
- Screening and prevention of adverse drug interactions and side effects.
- Access to copay assistance programs.
Over-the-Counter Items Available
To further assist you in being a one-stop pharmacy, we offer select over-the-counter medications, including cough medicine, antacids, antihistamines, decongestants, laxatives and pain medications.