Dr. Brady is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Top Doctors 2023
Specializing In:Mohs micrographic surgery Reconstruction of skin cancer wounds Dermatologic surgery Melanoma Basal cell carcinoma Squamous cell carcinoma Rare cutaneous cancers
About Kimberly Brady
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Dermatology
Education and Training:
- 2009 - MD - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- 2013 - Dermatology – University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- 2014 - Procedural Dermatology – Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- 2013 - American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
Honors & Awards:
- Beutner Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
Featured on Cancer Talk
- Braden R, Brady KL. Sun Safety. The Washington Manual of Therapeutics: Dermatology Edition. Council LM, Cornelius LA, Sheinbein DM (editors). In Press, Wolters-Kluwer.
- Kyllo RL, Brady KL, Hurst EA. Sebaceous carcinoma: review of the literature. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Jan;41(1):1-15. doi: 10.1097/DSS.0000000000000152. PMID: 25521100.
- Brady KL, Mercurio MG, Brown MD. Malignant tumors of the penis. Dermatol Surg. 2013 Apr;39(4):527-47. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12029. Epub 2012 Nov 16. PMID: 23164051.
- Lai KW, Mercurio MG. Medical and surgical approaches to vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia. Dermatol Ther. 2010 Sep-Oct;23(5):477-84. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2010.01351.x. PMID: 20868402.