To determine factors that are associated with being screened for and diagnosed with prostate cancer. Race, geographic location, education level, knowledge and beliefs and income and effect on decision to get screening for prostate cancer will be evaluated. Along with observing the difference in rural and urban communities.
- A Neonatal Screening Test for Argininosuccinic Acid Lyase Deficiency and Other Urea Cycle Disorders Henry W. Talbot, Adam B. Sumlin, Edwin W. Naylor, Robert Guthrie Pediatrics October 1982, VOLUME 70 / ISSUE 4
- Complexity of Prostate Cancer Diagnosis in African American Men in the United States Adam B. Sumlin Walden University Scholar Works 2016
- Alkyl Ether Analogs of Chlorophyll‐a Derivatives: Part 1. Synthesis, Photophysical Properties and Photodynamic Efficacy Ravindra Pandey, Adam Sumlin, S. Constantine, Thomas J Dougherty August 1996 Photochemistry and Photobiology
- Structure and photodynamic efficacy among alkyl ether analogues of chlorophyll-a derivatives Ravindra Pandey, Adam Sumlin, W.R. Potter, Thomas J Dougherty Pubmed Jan 1996
- Syntheses of new bacteriochlorins and their antitumor activity Ravindra Pandey, Fuu-Yan Shiau, Adam Sumlin, Kevin M. Smith May 1994 Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry letters
- Photosensitizers related to Purpurin 18-N-alkylimides: A Comparative in vivo Tumoricidal Ability of Ester versus Amide Functionalities Gang Zheng, William R. Potter, Adam Sumlin, Ravindra Pandey May 2010 Chemlnform