About Victoria Carhart
I am a Medical Psychologist at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, where I provide psychology support to adults who are coping with cancer and their loved ones, in both outpatient and inpatient settings. In this work, I help individuals manage multiple aspects of the cancer experience, including through first identifying a health concern, diagnostics and testing, treatment decisions, managing symptoms, coping with unknowns and possible end-of-life, and survivorship. Often this involves helping individuals process these events, build helpful coping tools, and maintain a sense of meaning and quality of life.
I have a background in health psychology and working with individuals within a variety of medical settings. This work has highlighted the immense impact that serious health concerns such as cancer can have on multiple areas of one’s life, and I feel privileged to support patients in this way at Roswell Park.
- Medical Psychologist
- Department of Psychology
Education and Training:
- 2015 - PhD- Clinical Psychology, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- 2013 - MA - Clinical Psychology, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Psychological Association of Western New York