I graduated from the University of Science and Technology of China in 2002. I obtained my PhD from The State University of New York at Buffalo in 2006, and received the post-doctoral training at Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) at Columbia University.
I was appointed to an Assistant Professor position at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in 2009, an Associate Professor position in 2012, and a full Professor position in 2016.
I completed the General Management Program at the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania in 2018 (WMP’18).
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Professor of Oncology & Vice Chair
- Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Director of Bioinformatics
Education and Training:
- BS - 2002 - University of Science and Technology of China
- PhD - 2006 - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Executive Education: General Management Program - Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Post-doctoral Fellow - Howard Hughes Heights Medical Institute (HHMI) at Columbia University
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)