Dr. Gollnick joined the faculty at Roswell Park in 1990 after postdoctoral training at DNAX Research Institute in Palo Alto, CA and serving as a staff scientist at ImmunLogic Pharmaceutical Corp. Dr. Gollnick has been funded by the National Cancer Institute for the past 17 years and is currently the PI as well as a Project Leader of a Program Project Grant continuously funded for the past 21 years.
Dr. Gollnick is an Associate Editor of Photochemistry and Photobiology and has served as a reviewer for numerous journals including Cancer Research, Journal of Immunology and Oncogene. Dr. Gollnick is also a member of the NCI Radiation Therapeutics and Biology Study Section and has reviewed grants for the US Army Research Program as well as the Canadian and Dutch Cancer Societies.
Dr. Gollnick served as Director of Graduate Studies for the Tumor Immunology Program for many years and is currently a member of the Graduate Studies Steering Committee. She was honored with the Excellence in Graduate Education Award in 2010.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Director of Faculty Development
- Director, Photodynamic Therapy Center
- Member, Department of Cell Stress Biology
- Distinguished Professor, Department of Immunology
Education and Training:
- PhD (Biochemistry) Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- American Association of Cancer Research
- American Association of Immunology
- American Photobiology Society