Special Interests:Advanced MRI and CT body and musculoskeletal imaging for abdominal and pelvic malignancies such as liver, pancreatic, gynecologic, sarcomas, and prostate cancers.
About Michelle Ding
After losing my grandmother to pancreatic cancer during residency, I experienced firsthand, the devastation a disease can create for the patient and their families. I understood the importance of evidence-based medicine and state of the art technology because it played such a role in the life-changing decisions a patient and their family members have to make.
I started my career at the Veterans Affairs of Western New York, and it was there my interest in oncology developed. During my term as Chief of Radiology at the VA of WNY, I had the honor and privilege of meeting, serving, and treating our veterans and their families during their most trying and difficult times which more often than not, were related to cancers.
I have been truly blessed to have trained with some of the finest radiologists in our field during my residency and fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. My training focused on body and musculoskeletal diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures, and I believe this skill set combination is able to offer a tremendous advantage in oncology imaging. I am ecstatic to have joined the Radiology team at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, and my goal is to provide state of the art medicine, compassion, and patient-centered care that my grandmother was fortunate enough to have received.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Jacobs School Of Medicine And Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology
- 2012 - Diagnostic Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2013 - Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2012 - Abdominal Imaging, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2012 - American Board of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- 2020-Present - Diagnostic Radiologist - Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
- 2015-2019 - Chief of Radiology - Veterans Affairs of Western New York, Buffalo, NY
- 2014-2015 - Assistant Chief of Radiology - Veterans Affairs of Western New York, Buffalo, NY
- 2013-2014 - Staff Radiologist - Veterans Affairs of Western New York, Buffalo, NY