Specializing In:Temporomandibular disorders Trismus Orofacial Pain
About Heidi Crow
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Consulting Physician
- Department of Dentistry Maxillofacial Prosthetics
State University of New York at Buffalo
- Associate Professor and Chair
- Oral Diagnostic Sciences
Education and Training:
- 1985 - DMD - General Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania
- 1991 - MS - Oral Sciences, Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain, University at Buffalo
- 1985-1986 - General Practice Residency - General Dentistry, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, N.Y.
- American Dental Association
- International Association of Dental Research
- Special Care Dentistry
- American Association of Orofacial Pain
- General Practice Residency Program Director, University of Michigan and Indiana University
- Temporomandibular Disorder and Orofacial Pain Program Director, University at Buffalo
Full Publications list on PubMed
- Khawaja SN, Crow H, Mahmoud RF, Kartha K, Gonzalez Y. Is There an Association Between Temporomandibular Joint Effusion and Arthralgia?
- Crow HC, Gonzalez Y. Burning mouth syndrome.
- Sharma S, Crow HC, McCall WD Jr, Gonzalez YM. Systematic review of reliability and diagnostic validity of joint vibration analysis for diagnosis of temporomandibular disorders.
- Crow HC, Parks E, Campbell JH, Stucki DS, Daggy J. The utility of panoramic radiography in temporomandibular joint assessment.
- Crow HC, Ship JA. Are gingival and periodontal conditions related to salivary gland flow rates in healthy individuals?