Eliminate the Wait
Did you know there's a way to fast-track your clinic appointments? By scheduling your blood draw a few days in advance, you can skip the line in Phlebotomy on the day of your appointment and see your doctor without waiting for your lab results. Here's how:
- Ask your doctor if you're eligible for this service.
- Schedule your blood draw at a location that's most convenient for you: the Roswell Park hospital in downtown Buffalo, our Amherst Center, or one of three Catholic Health System laboratories. (See details below.)
To change your blood draw appointment, call your clinic.
For advance blood draw at the Roswell Park hospital
- Contact your clinic to arrange an advance blood draw at the hospital.
- You may schedule a specific time for your appointment. Times are available Monday-Friday between 6-7 a.m. or 1-4:30 p.m.
- Please do not use valet parking, because you should be finished with the blood draw before the valets can park and retrieve your vehicle.
- Your parking fee can be validated by the Phlebotomy staff if advance phlebotomy is your only appointment.
For advance blood draw at the Amherst Center (100 College Parkway, #290)
- Contact your clinic to arrange an advance blood draw at the Amherst Center.
- You may schedule a specific time for your appointment. Times are available Monday-Friday between 6:30-7:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
For advance blood draw at a Catholic Health System (CHS) laboratory
— 20 Losson Road, Cheektowaga
— 4855 Camp Road, Hamburg
— 1900 Ridge Road, West Seneca
- You may schedule a specific time for your appointment. Times are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-noon.
- To schedule your appointment at a CHS laboratory: 1) Call CHS Laboratory customer service at 716-862-1150 and tell them you are a Roswell Park patient. 2) Take the laboratory test order from your Roswell Park doctor when you go for your appointment.
- If you need to change or cancel the appointment, contact the CHS center at the number above. If you change your mind and would rather have your blood drawn at Roswell Park, contact your Roswell Park clinic.
- You will not receive any bills from CHS for the lab visit. Any bills will come from Roswell Park.