- Develop a multi-centered infection surveillance database to establish a meaningful benchmarking tool.
- Assist in multi-centered research projects.
- Provide opportunities to improve the care and safety of patients with the use of data driven modifications to Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Provides a networking resource for Infection Control Professionals in an Oncology setting.
- Establish relationships with other national organizations that share these interests. (e.g. ONS, APIC, SHEA, CDC, etc.)