Dr. ANM Nazmul Khan joined the staff of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Roswell Park) in 2011 as a Scientist in the Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine. Prior to joining the Department of Medicine he completed post-doctoral training in the Department of Immunology and Molecular Medicine at Roswell Park.
Dr. Khan earned his medical degree (MBBS) from Dhaka Medical College, Bangladesh, and worked as a clinical physician in different hospitals in Bangladesh and Botswana until 1998. He earned his PhD in Immunology from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2005.
Dr. Khan is a member of the American Association of Immunologists and the American Association for Cancer Research. He has authored or co-authored more than 25 journal publications, review articles and abstracts.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Division of Infectious Disease
Education and Training:
- 2005 - PhD - Immunology - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- 1987 - MBBS - Medicine - Dhaka Medical College, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 1988 - Resident Physician - Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2008 - Post-doctoral - Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
- 2005 - Pre-doctoral - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Association for Cancer Research