When you support Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, your gift has a tremendous impact on cancer research and patient care, enabling our world-class scientists and renowned physicians to begin new research needed to save lives and delivering hope to thousands of patients and families each year. Your donations have allowed us to:
- Perform phase II testing of a first-of-its-kind cancer vaccine, SurVaxM, which was developed at Roswell Park.
- Provide critical funding for the Center for Personalized Medicine, which creates and performs cutting-edge genetic testing to improve cancer treatment.
- Advance a prestigious research initiative to find new therapies for ovarian cancer, a disease that is typically very hard to treat.
- Provide essential quality-of-life programs for Roswell Park patients and their families.
- Start 11 new research projects in fiscal year 2018-19 that were identified as having the most potential to make a difference in the future of cancer care.
Explore the links below to learn more about how your support makes a difference.
Donor Dollars at Work
Download our newsletter to see how your donations and support are making a difference at Roswell Park.
About Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Located in Buffalo, New York, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center was the nation's first cancer research institute. Since its founding in 1898, Roswell Park has been a national and international leader in the fight against cancer.
Roswell Park is recognized by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as one of only 49 Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the U.S., which signifies that all research, treatment, prevention, and educational programs meet rigorous national standards and that the Institute contributes substantially to the fight against cancer.