When you support Roswell Park Cancer Institute, your gift has a tremendous impact on cancer research and patient care. Roswell Park is home to world-class research and renowned physicians, and serves more than 36,000 patients each year. Your donations have allowed us to:
- Perform phase II testing of a first-of-its-kind cancer vaccine, SurVaxM, which was developed at Roswell Park
- Provide critical funding for the Center for Personalized Medicine, which creates and performs cutting-edge genetic testing to improve cancer treatment
- Advance a prestigious research initiative to find new therapies for ovarian cancer, a disease that is typically very hard to treat
- Provide essential quality-of-life programs for Roswell Park's 36,000+ patients
- Start 27 new research projects in fiscal year 2016-17 that were identified as having the most potential to make a difference in the future of cancer care
Explore the links below to learn more about how your support makes a difference.
Donor Dollars at Work
Download our newsletter to see how your donations and support are making a difference at Roswell Park.
About Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Located in Buffalo, New York, Roswell Park Cancer Institute was the nation's first cancer research institute. Since its founding in 1898, Roswell Park has been a national and international leader in the fight against cancer.
Roswell Park is recognized by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as one of only 49 Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the U.S., which signifies that all research, treatment, prevention, and educational programs meet rigorous national standards and that the Institute contributes substantially to the fight against cancer.