If you have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma — or are the caregiver for someone with multiple myeloma — plan to join us Saturday, Nov. 2, for a Myeloma Crowd program featuring presentations by international experts in the field. You’ll learn about the latest research and treatment options, and you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions. Topics include:
- Strategies for Patients with High-Risk, Refractory or Relapsed Disease
- Understanding Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Transplant and/or Combination Therapies?
- Using Newly Approved Therapies in the Clinic
- Immunotherapies: Ready for Prime Time?
- HealthTree: Finding Your Best Therapy Options and Specialists
You’ll hear from:
- Matthew Drake, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Jens Hillengass, MD, PhD, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
- Philip McCarthy, MD, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
- Saad Usmani, MD, Levine Cancer Institute, Charlotte, NC
Here are the details:
Register here before the event.
Location: Hyatt Place, 310 Rainbow Blvd., Niagara Falls, New York
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8 a.m., with sessions from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Cost: $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you need financial assistance.)
Lodging: Hotel rooms are available at Hyatt Place Niagara Falls at a special Myeloma Crowd rate of $129 plus tax. Call 716-848-1000 or click here, click Book Now, click Special Rates, choose Corporate or Group Code and enter G-CCCS.