Access the latest advances in dermatology care, closer to home.
Our dermatology practice offers comprehensive dermatologic services, providing expert care for benign skin conditions plus specialized surveillance and treatment for precancers and skin malignancies.
As a Roswell Park Care Network member, we’re linked to the region’s only comprehensive cancer center designated by the National Cancer Institute. You’ll have access to all of Roswell Park’s services, including the latest treatment advances and clinical trials.
Services we offer
- Diagnosis and treatment for eczema, psoriasis, acne, benign skin growths, complex dermatitis and skin cancer
- Removal of warts, skin tags and foreign bodies
- Skin biopsies and shave removals
- Surgical procedures to remove non-malignant and malignant skin growths
Medically Integrated Dispensary
Patients of Roswell Park Dermatology have a new option for receiving their specialty medications. Our new medically integrated dispensary (MID) will allow for increased convenience and personalized care for all your specialty medications.
This will allow many benefits such as:
- Access to specific oncology medications sooner
- Medication counseling and follow-up from our specialized team
- Confirmation of benefits and assistance with high copay medications
- Coordination of refills
Patients who have medications prescribed by doctors of the Roswell Park Care Network are able to receive their specialty medications from our dispensary, located inside the Roswell Park Hematology Oncology Northtowns location in Williamsville.
By incorporating a MID into our Northtowns location, we aim to better serve our patients and better meet their cancer care needs in a safe, convenient way. Studies also show that patients who receive their medications directly from dispensaries located inside their healthcare facilities are more likely to continue their treatment as prescribed, leading to better outcomes. Patients of Roswell Park’s main campus in Buffalo can take advantage of our on-site specialty pharmacy.
Contact the MID
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Address: 199 Park Club Lane, Williamsville, NY 14221
Call the MID: 716-634-3340 ext 5641