Dr. Robillard is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Specializing In:Endoscopic Procedures: video capsule endoscopy, colonoscopy, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, feeding tube placement Prevention and early recognition of gastrointestinal malignancies Evaluation and treatment gastrointestinal issues Evaluation and management of digestive tract pathology and nutritional support
About Kevin Robillard
Dr. Robillard has served the Western New York medical community in both academic medicine and private practice since 2005. He has extensive experience in the prevention and recognition of gastrointestinal malignancies. His areas of expertise include performing colonoscopies, endoscopies, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomies (PEG), and video capsule endoscopy. As a member of the gastroenterology department he provides clinical and endoscopic support for Roswell Park.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Fecal Microbial Transplant Committee
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Screening Team
University of Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Gastroenterology Fellowship Clinical Competency Committee
Education and Training:
- MD - State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine
- 1999-2002 - Internal Medicine, University of Rochester, Department of Internal Medicine, Rochester, NY
- 2002-2005 - Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Advisory Board member for Witness Cares, LLC
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
- New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Honors & Awards:
- Previous President of the Buffalo GI and Liver Society of Western New York
- Previous member of Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee of Individual Practice
- Association of Western New York and Independent Health Association, Inc.
- Previous member of the Young Physician Committee of the Medical Society of the County of Erie
- STAR Certification for Lower GI EMR
Featured on Cancer Talk
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-Induced Exuberant Tumor Inflammation with Accelerated Clinical Deterioration in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Dharmesh Gopalakrishnan, Rohit Jain, Laurie Herbst, Marcus Sikorski, Silpa Mandava, Gissou Azabdaftari, Bo Xu, Charles Levea, Kevin Robillard, Marc Ernstoff, Saby George, Frontiers in Oncology, section Genitourinary Oncology, 29 April 2021 https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2021.679177.
Use of Fecal Microbial Transplantation for Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Colitis, Fasanello, Micaela; Robillard, Kevin; Boland, Patrick; Bain, Andrew; Kanehira, Kazunori; ACG Case Reports Journal: April 2020 - Volume 7 - Issue 4 - p e00360
Case Report: Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-Induced Exuberant Tumor Inflammation With Accelerated Clinical Deterioration in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Gopalakrishnan Dharmesh, Jain Rohit K., Herbst Laurie, Sikorski Marcus, Mandava Silpa, Azabdaftari Gissou, Xu Bo, LeVea Charles, Robillard Kevin, Ernstoff Marc S., George Saby, Frontiers in Oncology, 10.3389/fonc.2021.679177