At Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, all of our clinical dietitians are credentialed as Registered Dietitians (RD), accredited by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and are a part of your interdisciplinary medical team.
Your RD can assist you in the following areas:
- Assess your nutritional status and help you meet your nutrition needs.
- Help you manage side effects of your treatments that impact your ability to eat.
- Educate you on the diet therapy prescribed by your doctor.
- Provide counseling on healthy diet and cancer prevention strategies.
- Provide tube feeding or IV nutrition recommendations.
- Direct you to reliable resources of credible nutrition information.