The Roswell campus offers a wide variety of dining choices. Whether you want to try one of our chef’s daily specials with friends and family in the Sunflower Café or you prefer a quick meal at The Healthy Scratch or SPoT, we have something for everyone! Enjoy dining outdoors in Kaminski Park in the spring, summer and fall.
The Sunflower Café
- 1st floor of the main hospital.
- Weekday hours are 6:30am to 6:30pm, except for a brief closing from 10:30am to 11:00am to allow for meal preparation.
- Weekend and holiday hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm, and the same half-hour closing applies.
- Breakfast is served daily 6:30am-10:30am
- Lunch and Dinner is served daily 11:00am to closing/
The Healthy Scratch
- Lobby of the Scott Bieler Clinical Sciences Center
- offers a variety of pre-made smoothies, cold-pressed juices and juice shots, along with healthy ready-made salads, acai bowls and wraps.
- Open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Lobby on the ground floor of the main hospital.
- Open Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday, 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Sunday, 6:00am to 12:00pm
- Located in the Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown Hotel at 125 High Street.
- You can access the hotel from inside Roswell Park on the 1st floor. Follow the signs.
- Line the streets outside Roswell most weekdays throughout the year during lunch hour.
- Are available inside the cafeteria on the 1st floor and the ICU waiting room on the 8th floor of the main hospital.
- Vending offerings include sandwiches, salads, yogurt and fruit cups as well as an assortment of hot and cold beverages.
- Microwaves are located near the vending machines in the 1st floor cafeteria as well.