The Roswell campus offers a wide variety of dining choices. Whether you want to try one of our chef’s daily specials with friends and family in the Sunflower Café or you prefer a quick meal at SPoT, we have something for everyone! Enjoy dining outdoors in Kaminski Park in the spring, summer and fall.
The Sunflower Café
- Located on the 1st floor of the hospital.
- Weekday hours are 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., except for a brief closing from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to allow for meal preparation.
- Weekend and holiday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and the same half-hour closing applies.
- Breakfast is served daily 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Lunch and Dinner are served daily 11:00 a.m. to closing.
- Located in the lobby on the ground floor of the hospital.
- Open daily, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 pm.
- Located on the ground floor of Roswell Park’s Scott Bieler Clinical Sciences Center at Carlton Street and Michigan Avenue.
- Offering signature sandwiches and soups, daily specials, a grab-and-go section and smoothies. Online ordering will be available.
- Located in the Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown Hotel at 125 High Street.
- You can access the hotel from inside Roswell Park on the 1st floor. Follow the signs.
- Line the streets outside Roswell most weekdays throughout the year during lunch hour.
- Are available inside the cafeteria on the 1st floor and the ICU waiting room on the 8th floor of the hospital.
- Vending offerings include sandwiches, salads, yogurt and fruit cups as well as an assortment of hot and cold beverages.
- Microwaves are located near the vending machines in the 1st floor cafeteria as well.