With its casual dining atmosphere, the Sunflower Café is the perfect place to gather and connect with family, friends or co-workers.
We offer a broad selection of items and try to accommodate for all tastes and diet restrictions. Please notify a staff member, before ordering, if you have any food allergies or intolerances.
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (Grab and Go)
8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
The cafeteria closes daily from 10:30–11 a.m.
Served daily until 10:30 a.m.
- Yogurt, fruit and granola bar
- Eggs – Made to order
- Fresh baked muffins and cinnamon rolls
- Hot and cold cereals
- Assortment of juices, teas and coffees
- Daily breakfast specials
Lunch & Dinner
Served daily from 11 a.m. until closing
- Soups - made fresh daily
- Made-to-order sandwiches
- Healthy options (change daily)
- Daily chef’s specials
- Garden fresh salad bar – featuring fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Fresh baked desserts and cookies
- Variety of fresh baked pizzas
- Hamburgers, chicken or steak hoagies
- Soda, coffee, tea, water and juices
- Ice cream novelties