Specializing In:Cardiothoracic Imaging
About Mary Frances Croake
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology
- Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Education and Training:
- 2011-2015 - DO - New York Institute of a Technology, Old Westbury, NY
- 2015-2016 - Internal Medicine Internship, Sister of Charity Hospital Buffalo, NY
- 2016-2020 - Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Rochester Medical Center at Strong Memorial Hospital Rochester, NY
- 2020-2021 - Cardiothoracic Radiology, University of Rochester Medical Center at Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Radiological Society of North America
- North American Society of Cardiothoracic Imaging
- American College of Radiology
1. Croake A, Croake MF, Dogra V. Acoustic Streaming: A Diagnostic Clue to Diagnosing Testicular Teratomas. American Journal of Sonography. April 2019, 2(1).
2. Bilateral Testicular Plasmacytomas. A. Croake, M.F. Hall, X. Zhang, V. Dogra. American Journal of Sonography 2018, 1(4) 1-4.