The Breast and GYN Resource Center is a component of the Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Treatment Program at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Team members help those diagnosed with breast cancer address the challenges of diagnosis and treatment by providing a wide range of breast cancer information and referrals to many support services.
Reliable, current breast cancer information related to screening, diagnosis, the latest treatment options, clinical trials, and survivorship is available for patients and their caregivers. The lending library features print and video resources - from medical textbooks, consumer guides, and survivor stories to storybooks and coloring books for the youngest family members. When treatment ends, patients can find services to enhance their wellness as they transition into cancer survivorship.
We also offer:
- Free wigs, scarves, hats for patients on chemotherapy who are dealing with hair loss
- Referrals to Look Good Feel Better makeover programs sponsored by the American Cancer Society
- Skin care classes for chemotherapy patients
- Referrals to breast prosthesis and undergarment fitters
- Information and referrals to local breast cancer support groups and breast cancer advocacy groups
- Information on support services at Roswell Park and in the community
The Breast and GYN Resource Center is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The Breast and GYN Resource Center is located on the first floor of the Scott Bieler Clinical Sciences Center, Room P-102. Phone: 716-845-4432.