Free Prostate Early Detection Event
Wednesday May 11, 2022
3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
KeyBank Center, Buffalo NY
Preregistration is now closed — walk-ins for the early detection testing will be accepted during the event hours.
We hope to see you there!
What to expect:
- This is a complete prostate cancer screening! Once you check-in, you will proceed to get a PSA blood test, then will meet with a Roswell Park expert to have a chat about your family history, and then will have a digital rectal exam.
- Free parking is available in the KeyBank Center ramp.
- Plan to arrive at the check-in time you chose during registration. However, your check-in time is not an appointment time and you may experience a wait time.
- During your wait, you can visit wellness vendors, educational tables, and enjoy light refreshments.
- If needed, you will be able to schedule a follow-up appointment before you leave.
Sign up today! Attending this event has the potential to save your life. You’ll also have the chance to meet Sabres alumni!
Who is eligible?
- Men aged 45 and above
- Men aged 40 and above who:
- are African American
- are Ashkenazi Jewish
- have a familial BRCA mutation
- have a familial history of prostate cancer
- have been exposed to agent orange
Did you know?
One in eight men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime. BUT with early detection, 90% of these cancers will be cured! You can read some of the most frequently asked questions about prostate cancer before the event.