Prostate Cancer Early Detection Event
Roswell Park and the Buffalo Sabres are teaming up for a free prostate cancer early detection event.
Meet Sabres alumni, enjoy refreshments, get a behind-the-scenes tour of KeyBank Center and more!
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | 4–7 p.m.
Lexus Club, KeyBank Center
1 Seymour H. Knox III Plaza, Buffalo, NY
Free parking available at the KeyBank Center parking ramp.
Eligible men will have the opportunity to get tested for prostate cancer (both a PSA test and a DRE) by Roswell Park physicians.
To be eligible, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Men 45+ (if you had a PSA test in the past 12 months, you will only be eligible for a DRE)
- Men 40-45 who are at high risk for developing prostate cancer (African American, family history of prostate cancer, known BRCA I/II Mutation, Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry OR exposed to Agent Orange)
If you're a prostate cancer patient or survivor:
Join us at this event from 3-4 p.m. for an educational panel and Q&A session hosted by the Roswell Park experts. Topics will include:
- The Roswell Park Difference
- Active Surveillance
- Radiation Oncology Side Effects
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Hockey Fights Cancer™