Dr. Faller is a Buffalo Spree Top Doctor! See all of our physicians who made this year's list.
Research Interests:Simulation and Crisis Management in Anesthesiology Managing Health Care Delivery
About Julia Faller
Julia Faller, DO, MS, is the Medical Director of Perioperative Services and an Assistant Professor of Oncology in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at Roswell Park.
Dr. Faller joined Roswell Park in 2009 after finishing her Anesthesiology training with the University at Buffalo Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Faller received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and Master of Science in Medical Education degrees from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005 and 2010 respectively.
Promoted to Medical Director of Perioperative Services in 2015, Dr. Faller provides daily management and leadership of Roswell Park’s operating rooms, Endoscopy Suite, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit and Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Dr. Faller is board certified in Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology and is a member of several professional organizations including the American Society of Anesthesiology and The New York State Society of Anesthesiologists. Dr. Faller also serves as the Medical Director of the University at Buffalo Behling Simulation Center.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
- Director, Anesthesiology Simulation Program
Education and Training:
- DO - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- MS - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Anesthesiology - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Internal Medicine - Millcreek Community Hospital, Erie, PA
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Erie County Medical Society
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- New York State Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Association
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia