Dr. Hong began his career at Buffalo General Hospital as the Medical Director of Transfusion Services and a Hematology Physician. His Medical Degree was received from University of Vermont in Burlington, VT and completed an internship and residency program at affiliated hospitals of the State University of New York at Buffalo. He then fulfilled a Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Hong sees all types of solid tumors and hematological malignancies and is active in the Buffalo medical community.
- Complement Activation by Artificial Blood Substitute FIuosol; In Vitro and In Vivo Studies, Hong, F. Shastri, M., Spaulding, M., and Logue, G.-Transfusion-Philadelphia 31 (7): 642-7, Sept 1991
- In Vitro Complement Activation by FIuosol; Paradoxical Effect of FIuosol Concentration, Hong, F., Shastri, K., Leary, M., Spaulding, M., and Logue, G.,-Abstract 1989 American Society of Hematology
- Sickle Hepatic Crisis Manifested as Ischemic Hepatitis. Hong, F., Corasanti, J., Reddy, S., Conway J., and Logue, G.,-Abstract 1989 American Society of Hematology
- HTLV-1 Associated Adult T-Cell Leukemia (ATL) Complicated by Cerebral Vascular Infiltration. Hong, F., Zeid, M., Kyger, E., Logue, G., Shastri, K., Han,T., Poiesz, B., Rustgi, P., -Abstract 1987 American Society of Hematology
- Bone Marrow Infiltration with "Foamy" Macrophages in Cancer Patients Receiving a Fluorochemical Oxygen Transport Emulsion. Hong, E, Sands, A., Lawrence, W.D., and Spaulding, M., -Abstract 1988 American Society of Hematology