Market in the Park
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
Join us every Wednesday for Roswell Park’s Market in the Park, featuring fresh local produce, a variety of prepared foods such as salsas and jams, kettle corn and other delicious treats, and gift items crafted by area artisans. Grab a bite to eat at one of the two food trucks parked nearby, and enjoy live entertainment while you browse.
Everyone Must Follow These COVID-19 Guidelines:
- You must wear a mask to enter the park.
- Enter through the main gate off the traffic circle at the front of the hospital.
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter the park.
- Stay inside the stanchions to maintain a safe distance from others in the park.
- Only one customer at a time may approach a vendor table.
- Please observe the one-way traffic pattern.
- Please do not touch any product if you don’t plan to buy it.
- Alpha Importers (July 22, August 26, September 9 & 23)
- Baggit’s Bread
- Burning Asphalt Sauces (4th Wednesday of each month)
- Common Roots Farm
- Dragonfly Jellies & Jams (3rd Wednesday of each month)
- Grape Country Soaps (September 30 only)
- Kate’s Country Cousins
- Kissed by the Sun Spices
- KO’s Kettle Corn and We R Nuts
- M&M Pickles
- Nando’s Pizzelles (1st Wednesday of each month)
- Paparazzi Accessories (every other week, starting July 15)
- Sadie’s Bow-Tique (every other week, starting July 8)
- That Popcorn Shack (2nd Wednesday of each month)