810 Clemens Hall, North Campus
Amherst, NY 14260
Join us as we kick off Ride Weekend at the Celebration of Hope on Friday, June 24th. Let's rally together against cancer and celebrate survivors, patients and Roswell Park heroes who are fighting for a cure.
The event will include:
1. Procession of Roswell Park doctors, nurses, researchers, patients and survivors representing several cancers.
2. The arrival of the Peloton – a group of Extra Mile Club members who have each raised more than $2,500.
3. The ceremonial lighting of the Ride for Roswell Torch.
4. The chance to learn about cutting-edge research at Roswell Park, thanks to all the generous support of The Ride Community.
5. Family-friendly activities and entertainment.
6. Food, drinks and a beer & wine garden.
Celebration of Hope is free to attend and open to the entire community, so invite your friends, family, teammates and donors.