About Caitlin Brooks
I am a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified. Prior to becoming an NP, I worked in emergency medicine as an RN for six years. This experience led me to my passion as a psychiatric provider, as I love to help people with challenging needs find treatment options that can improve their lives.
I have worked hard to acquire a wide variety of clinical experience; including medical missions in the countries of Rwanda and Guatemala. My goal is to be able to provide the most well rounded, personalized care for every person.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Nurse Practitioner
- Department of Psychiatry
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- NPA - Nurse Practitioner Association New York State
- APNA – American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- AANP - American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- 2015-2021 - Emergency Department, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- 2019- present - Outpatient Psychiatric Services, ACT Evolve Community Mental Health Team, Endeavor Health Services, Buffalo, NY