Specializing In:Hematology and Oncology Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
About Bhuvana Ramkumar
Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar, MD, is a medical oncologist working with patients at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Ramkumar is extensively trained in Hematology and Oncology and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Ramkumar received her medical degree from Dr. M.G.R. Medical University in Chennai, India. She then completed an Internal Medicine internship at The University of Oklahoma-College of Medicine in Tulsa, OK and Internal Medicine residency at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, NY.
Before completing a fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at Upstate Medical University, State University of New York in Syracuse, she was employed as an Oncology Hospitalist at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
Roswell Park Care Network
- Medical Oncologist
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Education and Training:
- MD - Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, India
- Internal Medicine, Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Hematology and Oncology, Upstate Medical University, State University of New York in Syracuse
- Chief Fellow in Hematology and Oncology program at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Honors & Awards:
- Best Multidisciplinary Team Award at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Research Scholar and Best Emergency Room Resident awards